To best serve your Healthcare needs, we offer Group PPO and Indemnity Plans. These options work best for healthy individuals aged 40 to 64 who want a choice in provider. Plans are medically underwritten and not everyone will qualify (refer to the list of disqualifying health conditions listed below).
Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) Plan:
A health plan where you pay less if you use providers inside the plan’s network. You can also use doctors, hospitals, and providers outside of the network without a referral for an additional cost.
A traditional health insurance plan that gives you the flexibility to choose healthcare providers. You can use doctors or hospitals without needing a referral. The plan will reimburse you for a portion of your medical costs after you meet a deductible amount.
There are hundreds of plan options, many of which will change by adding or subtracting benefits and coverages that you select. Not all coverage fits everyone’s budget and needs. We would rather provide you many great options that you need and provide easy access to qualified licensed specialists to help you make those decisions and build a plan that is best for you and your family.
Please allow 72 hours to be contacted once submitting this form. If you have not been contacted after 72 hours, please email email@example.com
Do any of the following conditions apply to you or anyone applying for coverage? If so you may not qualify for this coverage. You can return to the main page and enroll in the guaranteed issue coverage.
- Any surgery or hospitalization in the last 5 years or any pending, planned or recommended.
- Seizures or epilepsy
- Hemophilia or blood disorder
- Currently pregnant, premature delivery, or multiple births
- Heart attack, heart disease, heart problems
- Sleep apnea
- Brain tumor, stroke, ALS or Parkinson’s, memory disorders
- Emphysema, COPD
- Currently prescribed specialty drugs and/or medications for anxiety or depression
- Cancer in the last 10 years including, tumors, lymphoma, or any type of transplant,
- Kidney failure, dialysis, or disorder of the liver, stomach, pancreas, colon, or bladder
- Auto-Immune disease such as Crohn’s, Arthritis, Lupus, MS, AIDS, or HIV, Diabetes, or endocrine